COVID-19 Resources for Small Businesses
There are a lot of questions about the impact of the current situation in our businesses.
Here is a collection of links with useful resources:
- IRS Page with updates on tax related changes
- US Treasury Department Resource Page
- Links to COVID-19 resources by state
- Small Business Administration Disaster Loan Program
- Florida Emergency Bridge Loan Program
- Spreadsheet of Relief Resources - will be updated by Gusto so bookmark and check back for updates
Additional information will be shared on our Facebook page, YouTube and our other social media channels.
The media is reporting a lot of different things that are being planned to help small businesses. Please remember that just because something was announced at a press conference, it doesn't mean that it is approved and ready to be implemented.
I encourage you to not count on anything proposed until it has been signed into law and officially announced by a government agency because proposals can be modified, delayed or not implemented at all.
Private enterprises are also coming up with programs to assist businesses so I encourage you to keep an eye out for media announcements on those in case you are eligible for any of those initiatives.
We are all in this together and together we will overcome the challenges.