Every time someone does business with us, something great happens in the world.
What if every time you got your books done, you made a global impact?
What if – just by learning how to be empowered around your business finances– you made a real, measurable contribution to some of the world’s poorest communities?
Our global social impact initiative – a partnership with B1G1 – does just that. Each time a business joins our family, we complete a project, we provide bookkeeping services, we celebrate by giving back to those most in need. The more services you receive, the more we give.
When you work with Florida Virtual Bookkeeper we ensure that those less fortunate than us are given the opportunity to grow.
We care deeply for our clients and the broader community. We believe that every business has the power to change lives by integrating giving into its everyday activities. For that reason, we are paying it forward as a B1G1 Business for Good.
As part of our commitment to the environment, we are a carbon-balanced business by contributing to carbon reduction projects via Terrapas. We also support local causes for health education, animal welfare, at-risk youth and social justice.
We love giving back to powerful projects changing our world
Our total impacts to date
Our impact progress is but a powerful example of how together we can make the world a better place.
2021 Impact Report
- Planted 108 trees
- Provided 719 days of education to children
- Provided 259 days of life saving healthcare
- Provided 244 days of access to clean water
- Provided 53 days of literacy and business training for women
- Rescued 150 meals for the hungry
- Provided 100 days of transportation for children to get to school
- Provided 18 duffel bags with necessities for foster children
- Provided 14 days of shelter for the homeless
- Saved 6 homeless animals
- Provided disaster relief to India and Haiti
- Offset the carbon emissions of all of our business operations for the year
Total Impacts by businesses worldwide