How Can We Help?
Can I put my service on hold?
We may, on a case-by-case basis and at our sole discretion allow you to temporarily pause your bookkeeping service.
- Service can be paused for a maximum of 2 months
- You must request the pause in writing, via email at least 3 business days prior to your billing date to avoid getting billed.
- We will not do any work for the period of the hold and you will not be charged during that period.
- Your service will resume at your current rate unless there is a change to the scope of work.
- Any fees charged prior to you requesting the hold are non-refundable, we will complete service through the period that you paid for as long as we receive the information needed in a timely manner.
- You must notify us in writing via email whether you wish to resume or discontinue service by the deadline that we provide in your service pause confirmation email.
- If we don’t hear from you to resume service, we will cancel your agreement and stop all work. If you wish to reinstate service after this, we will generate a new proposal and agreement at our then-current rates which may be higher than your current service rate.
- When resuming service, a catch up fee may apply if you had activity in any of your business accounts during the period of the pause.
If your business or personal circumstances have changed suddenly and you need to place your monthly bookkeeping service on temporary hold, reach out to us and we’ll do our best to help.