Are your books neglected?
Have you been trying to keep up with your bookkeeping but not sure that you have been doing it right?
At times bookkeeping falls behind when new businesses are shaping up. Catching up becomes time-consuming and distracting. We help small businesses get up to speed. Our services help you to clean up your books and bringing them up-to-date.
Catch up services include reconciliation of records:
* Bank accounts, credit cards and lines of credit.
* Accounts receivable and accounts payable accounts
* Payroll records
* Enter missing data and rectify incorrect entries.
* Reorganize chart of accounts to ensure better financial management through effective reporting
* Optimize QuickBooks Online for enhanced reporting thereby providing valuable insights into your business
Step 1- Books Review
The first step is to review the state of your books to better assess your needs. We check for:
* Set-Up Issues
* Balance Review (looking for unusual balances, unexplained accounts, uncategorized income or expense)
* Improper workflow issues (negative inventory, unapplied payments to bills/invoices, undeposited funds not applied to deposits correctly)
* Reconciliation status and discrepancies
For all the above areas, we do a review and provide feedback outlining any issues discovered. Of course, if there are no issues, then we issue a "Clean bill of health!"
A basic review starts at $50. A comprehensive, multi-year review starts at $200.
The cost of this review will be applied to catch-up work needed if commenced within one 30 days of the check-up completion date!
Step 2- Clean up and Catch Up
Rates for this will depend on a variety of factors such as the period of time in need of catching up, the extent of the cleanup, number of accounts, number of transactions, etc. and will be customized for your unique situation.
Please note: We only accept a handful of clients at any given time for clean up and catch up bookkeeping services to be able to properly give our attention to your project as some projects can take weeks or months depending on complexity, so don't delay in scheduling your consultation!