"Word of mouth" recommendations are one of the highest forms of flattery a professional can receive. I realize that referrals have contributed to a large portion of my business, and I would like to say "Thank you!" to my clients, colleagues, and partners for continually recommending my services.
Earn Credit towards your Bookkeeping Services
If you know anyone that needs bookkeeping, QuickBooks Online training or any of my other services, refer them to me and get credit towards your bookkeeping services.
The more customers your recommend, the more you earn!
- Standard – Earn 5% reward (1-4 referrals)
- Gold – Earn 7% reward (5-14 referrals)
- Platinum – Earn 10% reward (15 or more referrals)
For example: a $500 referral sale will give you a $25 credit towards the bookkeeping service of your choice!
There is no limit, you can earn rewards to cover 100% of your bill!
How do I get my referral credit?
Just have your friend mention that you sent them to me, it's that simple!
- Your referrer has to tell me that you referred them at initial contact or within 2 weeks of service start to receive credit.
- Credit will not be applied retroactively for already paid invoices.
- Only one reward can be redeemed per successful referral.
- Rewards will be awarded after final payment has been received from the referred party.
- Referral amount is calculated on total amount for service and does not include third-party add-ons such as QuickBooks or Hubdoc subscriptions
- You may not refer your own existing company or a company you are affiliated with.
- There is no limit to how many people you can refer.
- Referral credit cannot be used for third-party services and subscriptions.
- Rewards are not transferable.
- Rewards expire 365 days from issue date.