Get a free QuickBooks Online Subscription when signing up for a Premium Bookkeeping Plan.
WordPress Website Creation
Website and Database Backup
E-mail Newsletter Setup
Transaction Entry and Bank Reconciliation
Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
Payroll and Sales Tax
Typing and Document Creation
Document Scanning and Virtual Filing
Price Match Policy: I strive to offer competitive prices and will in most cases price match the written proposal from any other USA based service provider. The proposal must be on the company's letterhead or Estimate form and not come from a freelance website such as Fiverr, Upwork, Guru, etc.
Discounts Available to:
- 501c3 Non-Profits Organizations
- Local non-profit community-based organizations
- WAHMs (Work at Home Mothers)
All rates are for Remote/Virtual work. Additional fees apply for paper tax forms and mailing documents (such as W-2 and 1099 forms). There are no hidden charges or additional fees.
Bookkeeping packages start at only $25 per month and are customizable to your business' specific needs.
Green Package/ Paperless Filing:
$50 per month ($35 for bookkeeping subscribers)
* Organization of receipts, invoices, bank statements and credit card statements for archiving in secure cloud storage.
* Includes Hubdoc subscription with convenient email and mobile app document upload ($20 value)
* Optional document scanning available for $1 per page plus return postage fees.
* Yearly CD/DVD and USB backups available for an extra fee.
Processing and Entering Payroll into the Third Party Provider of your choosing: $4 per pay period for the first employee, $2 for each additional employee when subscribing to any monthly bookkeeping package.
Small Business "Manual" Payroll- (for Florida businesses). I will manually calculate the gross, tax withholding and net amounts for you and create the check in your accounting system for you to print the check for your employee. $5 per pay period for 1 employee, $3 for each additional employee in the same pay period. Optional Earnings Statement is available for $1.50 per employee/per pay period.
Starts at $20 per month, varies by the number of clients to be invoiced.
- Client invoice creation
- Prepare monthly client statements, if needed
Starts at $20 per month.
- Enter bills into accounting system
- Process vendor payments utilizing online banking or create "to print" payments in QuickBooks Online for you to print checks.
Quarterly Payroll and Sales Tax Services
Starts at $25 per form.
- Quarterly payroll return preparation and filing (Form 941 and State Unemployment Compensation if applicable)
- Quarterly sales tax return preparation and filing (available monthly if required by your state)
Year-End Tax Support Services
E-mail the number of employees/contractors that will need tax forms and whether you desire electronic or paper filing for a custom quote. Monthly bookkeeping clients get a discount on this service (Included with Premium package, plus employee/contractor form fees if applicable).
- Subcontractors- preparation of yearly IRS 1099 forms
- Preparation of yearly 1096 IRS transmittal
- Employees- Preparation of yearly W-2 forms
- ACA 1095 forms if applicable
- Annual information package prepared in digital format for your tax preparer including a copy of your December bank statement and reconciliation report, copies of the payroll tax and sales tax filings and copies of invoices for any fixed asset purchases.
When your accounting software is set up correctly initially it moves cleanly and efficiently down the bookkeeping highway. If the setup isn’t right everything goes off kilter from there and becomes very complicated to clean up and correct.
Standard Setup: $150. Free for Premium Package Subscribers, $75 for all other package subscribers.
* Company Data
* Chart of Accounts Setup
* Item Setup
* Customer / Job Setup
* Class Structure
* Beginning Balance Establishment
Add-on: Setup payroll- $25
Premium Setup: $200 $50 for Premium package subscribers, $100 for other package subscribers.
* All Standard Options
* Customization of Invoices, Sales Receipts, and Statements (up to 4 versions). A customization is a specialized layout and presentation of the invoice to match your brand.
Add-on: Setup payroll- $25
What’s in the Box? (Catch Up Bookkeeping)
Do you have that crazy box or grocery bag where every receipt or maybe most of your receipts or maybe personal and business all get thrown until year end and then you spend an agonizing week or more trying to remember what happened 11 months ago? Did you spill coffee on a large pile of these receipts at one point also?
I can take that box of who knows what and create a company file that you can be proud to bring to your accountant. No more high hourly rates that your CPA charges to do the data entry that didn’t get touched for a year.
This is one of my most innovative services available for a low price. I am in close communication with you to be sure it’s correct but I will not burden you with the basic day to day expenses that everyone has. This catch-up service is based on an hourly rate of $20 ($15 if you sign up for a monthly bookkeeping package at the same time) and the value of the time and money you save for tax season can barely be calculated!
If your bookkeeping needs are outside the scope of the packages noted above, please let me know, I can create a custom package for you.
Rates start at $40 per hour for a la carte services. I offer package pricing for monthly maintenance and security and can offer a custom quote for your project. Click below for more information.
How I Invoice:
I offer package pricing for all monthly services to allow you to easily budget your costs. Services not included in an agreed package will be billed on an hourly basis with a 1-hour minimum.
Payment methods accepted: Bank Transfer (e-check), Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, and Paypal.
For on-going package subscribers: Invoices will be prepared each month with payment being due on the 1st of the month. Convenient automatic payment is available.
For all other services: Invoices will be prepared each week and due upon receipt unless otherwise negotiated.
A late payment fee of 5% will apply for all payments more than 10 days past due. All current work will be suspended until your account is brought current.
A fee of $25 will apply for Returned Payments and future payments will only be accepted via credit card or Paypal instant transfer.