Get a Quickbooks Online Subscription for free when signing up for a Plus or Premium Bookkeeping Plan.
Basic WordPress Website Creation
Website and Database Backup
E-mail Newsletter Setup
Transaction Entry and Bank Reconciliation
Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
Payroll and Sales Tax
Typing and Document Creation
Document Scanning and Virtual Filing
I strive to offer competitive prices and will in most cases price match the written proposal from any other USA based bookkeeper.
Discounts Available to:
- 501c3 Non Profits Organizations
- Local non profit community based organizations
- WAHMs (Work at Home Mothers)
- Brand new small businesses in any industry will get discounted rates for the first year.
I bill on an hourly basis with a 1 hour minimum. I also offer package pricing to allow you to easily budget for your monthly bookkeeping expenses.
I accept Paypal, credit cards and checks. I offer a 3% discounts for automatic payments on monthly service.
All rates are for Remote/Virtual work. Additional fees apply for paper tax forms and mailing documents (such as W-2 and 1099 forms). There are no hidden charges or additional fees.
Bookkeeping packages start at only $25 per month and are customizable to your business' specific needs.
Processing and Entering Payroll into the Third Party Provider of your choosing: $20 per pay period for up to 10 employees, $2 for each additional employee over 10.
Small Business "Manual" Payroll- (for Florida businesses). I will manually calculate the gross, tax withholding and net amounts for you and create the check in your accounting system for you to print the check for your employee. $5 per pay period for 1 employee, $2 for each additional employee in the same pay period. Optional Earnings Statement is available for $1.50 per employee/per pay period.
Accounts Receivable and Payable
Starting at $25 per month. Included at no extra cost with Premium Package.
- Enter bills into accounting system
- Process vendor payments utilizing online banking
- Client invoice creation
- Prepare monthly client statements, if needed
Quarterly Payroll and Sales Tax Services
$25 per form. Free for Premium Package subscribers.
- Quarterly payroll return preparation and filing (Form 941 and State Unemployment Compensation if applicable)
- Quarterly sales tax return preparation and filing (available monthly if required by your state)
Year End Tax Support Services
E-mail with number of employees/contractors and whether you desire electronic or paper filing for a custom quote. Monthly bookkeeping clients save 25% off this service (50% discount with Premium package).
- Subcontractors- preparation of yearly IRS 1099 forms
- Preparation of yearly 1096 IRS transmittal
- Employees- Preparation of yearly W-2 forms
- ACA 1095 forms if applicable
- Annual information package prepared in digital format for your accountant including copy of your December bank statement and reconciliation report, copies of payroll tax and sales tax filings and copies of invoices for any fixed asset purchases.
When your accounting software is set up correctly initially it moves cleanly and efficiently down the bookkeeping highway. If the setup isn’t right everything goes off kilter from there and becomes very complicated to cleanup and correct
Standard Setup: $150. Free for Premium Package Subscribers, 50% off for all other package subscribers.
* Company Data
* Chart of Accounts Setup
* Item Setup
* Customer / Job Setup
* Class Structure
* Beginning Balance Establishment
Add-on: Setup payroll- $25
Premium Setup: $200 $50 for Premium package subscribers, $100 for other package subscribers.
* All Standard Options
* Customization of Invoices, Sales Receipts, and Statements (up to 4 versions). A customization is a specialized layout and presentation of the invoice to match your brand.
Add-on: Setup payroll- $25
Green Package: $20/hr ($10/hr for package subscribers)
* Scanning of receipts, invoices, bank statement and credit card statements for archiving in your cloud storage service of choice. Additional cost for CD/DVD backups.
What’s in the Box?
Do you have that crazy box or grocery bag where every receipt or maybe most of your receipts or maybe personal and business all get thrown until year end and then you spend an agonizing week or more trying to remember what happened 11 months ago? Did you spill coffee on a large pile of these receipts at one point also?
I can take that box of who knows what and create a company file that you can be proud to bring to your accountant. No more high hourly rates that your accountant charges to do the data entry that didn’t get touched for a year.
This is one of my most innovative services available for a low price. I am in close communication with you to be sure it’s correct but I will not burden you with the basic day to day expenses that everyone has. This catch up service is based on a discounted hourly rate of $20 ($15 if you sign up for a monthly bookkeeping package at the same time) and the value of the time and money you save for tax season can barely be calculated!
If your bookkeeping needs are outside the scope of the packages noted above, I can create a custom package for you.
Rates start at $40 per hour and I offer package pricing for monthly maintenance and security. Click here for more information
How I Invoice:
For on-going package subscribers: Invoices will be prepared each each month with payment being due on the 1st of the month. You can set up automatic bill pay using credit card or Paypal.
For all other services: Invoices will be prepared each week and due upon receipt.
A late payment fee of 5% will apply for all payments more than 10 days past due. All current work will be suspended until your account is brought current.
A fee of $25 will apply for Returned Checks and future payments will only be accepted via credit card, Paypal or P2P bank transfer.